My Experience Being a UiTMT Student For One Semester

It is hard to me to survive my life at Dungun. There are several factor that make I afraid to stay here. Firstly, I have to stay a far from my family. Next, I would find new friend that I can get in and I have to manage my self and my money that my father provided to me. The first time I being here, I was shock because my ex-schoolmates being in UiTM too and they are also same programme with me which is Diploma in Culinary Arts. For the first week, I been alone here but when the class started, I can get in with my friends. Their are my bestfriend which are Atul, Ndriane, Nini, Kak Long, Dewi, Qayyum, Rahman,Dzul, Abun, Fazli, Paan. They make my life usefull to being here. All of my bestfriend have different personality, so I have to study their personality to be closed with them.


When I know them, I found that they have owned thier talent especially in Performing Arts. I also follow them to enter Theatre Club to get experienced in Performing Arts. Sweet memories in this club, my friend and I perform at Bandar Dungun to represent UiTM in "Perasmian Bandaraya Dungun Ceremony" and "Annual Dinner HEP". Talking about my study, I little bit lazy to study and I taking easy about my study. Now I realize University is not like my previous school, I realize also different place, different situation. I also realize that I have to study in study group to make me more understand.

1 comment:

  1. You've endured the painful phase of your life. I'm sure you're happy being surrounded with your friends here.

    ReplyDelete