The best Thing That has Ever Happened to my Life

The best Thing That has Ever Happened to my Life are during my father's office family day. My family and I had 2 family day, in morning for all branch PKNS at SS7, Kelana Jaya and in night for PKNS Shah Alam at Section 17.

I love to go family day because I love to eat their provided for free such as KFC, kerepek, bread, pop corn and many more. When I was kid, I involve in Sukaneka but now I very shy to involve. We just playing games like games at fun fair, paint ball, sand arts and playing with hamster, rabbit. After tried playing around, we just wait for Cabutan Bertuah at the end of family day the grand price is Plasma TV, waiting are very boring moment but didn't get the price. After all the price finish all family go to their car and back their home but my family and I still stay because papa said "Biar la orang lain balik dulu, jam depan tu..". So we still stay for a while to give other way. Guess what? The MC announce that had other one game left, the game want 5 person for 1 group. Mama said "Jom masuk, lagipun orang dah ramai balik". In our game consist Papa, Mama, Wany, Aten, and Faah. After we playing the game, we won the game and get the presents. My family and I shock because we get the same present which is DVD Player, 5DVD Player in one game.

At nigth, We also best moment because had delicious meal and Papa enter Karaoke Contest, it was funny because I never see Papa sing, and he won 2ND place in contest.

1 comment:

  1. You must be very happy being surrounded with all your family members and spend the quality time with them..Have you told your parents that you love them today?

    ReplyDelete